Platysmaplasty - Muscle Tightening and Lipo Under Chin. Nashville, TN

I am 43 and I have had a slight double chin for as...

I am 43 and I have had a slight double chin for as long as I can remember. It's hereditary and I always wanted to fix it. I am so glad I did! The first plastic surgeon I spoke with told me I needed a lower face lift and tons of fillers and I'm just not ready for that. I don't have jowls yet so I thought that was a little extreme at this point. Then I went to Dr. Boggess and he was wonderful. He said he could perform a platysmaplasty (tightening of the muscle under the chin) and some lipo under my chin and along my jawline. I was awake for the procedure (some people thought I was crazy) but I am glad I was and I did fine. It has been a little over 2 months and I am so happy with the results. I still have a tiny amount of swelling and numbness but he said to give it a few more months. I was bruised for maybe a week but it was still cold at the time and I could wear scarves. I have long hair and I am no longer ashamed to wear my hair up in a bun or ponytail! Only wish I had done this sooner!!
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Boggess. He has a very calm and caring bedside manner. I had not one but 2 consultations with him (free of charge) and he never made me feel rushed or like I was bothering him. He answered all of my questions and never tried to push additional procedures or fillers on me (like another dr did). After my procedure he gave me his cell phone # and actually answered when I called with questions! Again he was so kind and didn't rush me off the phone. Five star service here!