44 Year Old Mother of 2 - Nashville, TN

Best money I have ever spent on myself. I have...

Best money I have ever spent on myself. I have always had that pooch at the bottom of my abdomen and no amount of work was going to make it go away. After talking with Dr. Wendel about the problem, we both agreed that it could be fixed. I had been trying to hide that issue for the past 24 years. I will tell you that for the first time in 24 years I wore a two piece bathing suit to the beach this year. My body was ready after the procedure, but it took my mind and confidence a little longer to catch up. The pain from this procedure is in the medium range. It does take a few days for the soreness to go away. Well worth it though!!!
J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

I can not say enough about Dr. Wendel and his staff. They answered every question I had and answered it with honesty. Lynn, his nurse, is top notch. Dr. Wendel is so good at what he does and takes such pride in his patients and their results. If you are considering any procedure of this type, you really should give him a call. He is the best there is!!!!