41, Mother of 4, African-American - Nashville, TN

"A woman is at her most beautiful when she's...

"A woman is at her most beautiful when she's comfortable both in her clothing and in her own skin. That sort of beauty projects."

Words cannot truly express the level of professionalism, patience and care shown by Dr. Griffin and his ENTIRE team. From the first phone call to my first office visit, I have been treated as royalty.

As a wife and mother of four, I wanted to do something for myself. I described my goal- which was to feel as pretty on the outside as I feel on the inside. At our consultation visit, my husband and I came loaded with questions (and I mean lots of questions). Neither Dr. Griffin nor his staff expressed any frustration whatsoever. Dr. Griffin give clear and detailed answers. Not once did I feel rushed as Dr. Griffin and his team made me feel as if my concerns mattered.

It's important to select a cosmetic surgeon who not only has superior medical expertise but who is also an artist. Dr. Griffin truly listens to what you desire in your appearance and the artistry to visualize & bring your vision to life- all will looking natural. I'm honored to have had a true artist capture my inner and outer beauty. My body is absolutely perfect! Dr. Griffin and his wonderful team truly changed my life. I feel absolutely beautiful.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon