31 Years Young and 3 Sweet Babies Later...

What a wonderful journey my life has been so far....

What a wonderful journey my life has been so far. I am a proud mother to three wonderful young ladies, two fur babies, and a wife to my best friend. We have a 9 year old and twin 5 year olds who are the absolute joys of our life. Three children=definite mommy makeover. I have always wanted a breast enhancement but am now also in need a "mommy tuck" as I call it. Posting these pictures as most of you know is heartbreaking but having the support from his site has been amazing. I hope my journey will help someone as well.

325CC MOD Silicone + TT/muscle repair

I am about 8 days away and cannot wait!!

325CC IMPLANTS W/ LIFT AND FULL TT

2 more days!! I am nervously excited. We drop off the kids tonight with my mother Inlaw and then I have half a day of work tomorrow. I can't believe it's almost time.

Mommy Makeover-TT & 325/345 CC with Lift

July of 2016 the amazing Dr. Shayne Webb and staff made a dream of mine reality. I had a Mommy makeover consisting of a breast augmentation with lift and full tummy tuck. After having three amazing children with the last two being twins, you could say this was much needed. Dr. Webb and his team placed me at ease every step of the way. From the initial consultation to post care they have been wonderful!! I am extremely satisfied with my results. Dr. Webb is a true artist. I greatly apologize for not posting updates along the way however life has been a roller coaster lately with recovery, vacation, and all three of my babies starting school.

7week update

Sorry for the bad lighting and angles. These pictures make it appear as my breast are not even but they are. I'm still a bit swollen in the tummy but overall very pleased. The "marks" on my skin are from the compression garment and the bra not scars or ripples. ????
Nashville Plastic Surgeon