From MOHS Surgery to Nose Surgery. Nashville, TN

After extensive MOHS surgery to remove a squamous...

After extensive MOHS surgery to remove a squamous cell skin cancer from my nose, Dr. Robbins performed a forehead flap surgery to transfer skin and vascular material from my forehead to cover my nose. This procedure required two separate surgeries, one in hospital and one in his office. This whole experience was quite traumatic for me, but thanks to the gentle manner of Dr. Robbins and his caring staff, I was able to get through it. I am very pleased with and thankful for the outcome.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

From my initial consultation, throughout the surgery and healing, to my final follow-up appointment yesterday, Dr. Robbins has treated me with care and concern. He has informed me every step of the way of the procedure and how it would affect me. He and each member of his staff are kind and compassionate. I would recommend Robbins Plastic Surgery to anyone who needs their services, for whatever reason.