My Experience - Nashville, TN

Dr. Melissa Toyos performed a mixto laser...

Dr. Melissa Toyos performed a mixto laser procedure on me, and she was such a joy to work with! She first evaluated my skin and complexion to decide what to focus on during the procedure. She knew what I needed before I did! She really knows how to examine your skin and features and decide what would be best for you. She explained the process to me pre-procedure, and also talked me through the procedure as she was using the laser. And she really took her time to make sure she hit every spot. I couldn't stop smiling! I can't wait to see her for my follow up to see what she thinks and/or recommends. I also recommend her iScience at home skin care products that she created herself through her own time and research. I've also used Toyos clinic for my eye exam. It was efficient and thorough, and I received my prescription for glasses and/or contacts. The icing on the cake about Toyos clinic is that it is clean and aesthetically pleasing, and while you are waiting on your appointment, you can have a complimentary cup of Starbucks coffee! (dark, medium, or light.) My experience I have had thus far has been professional and enjoyable. Her staff is always kind and helpful as well as accommodating to my crazy work schedule when I am making an appointment.
Nashville Ophthalmologist