Mixto Laser Changed my Appearance and my Life! Nashville, TN

I have had troublesome skin for most of my life. I...

I have had troublesome skin for most of my life. I had chronic acne growing up, and was left with scars that I could hardly look at. Prior to the Mixto, I had tried just about everything to make my face young and youthful like it once was. Sadly, every treatment was only a temporary fix, and I was left disappointed again and again. I came across the Mixto treatment, and though I was apprehensive, I knew I had to have it. Dr. Toyos has nothing but an amazingly high reputation to everyone she has treated. She is wonderful, she makes you feel comfortable, and she gets the job done. After just one treatment, she got me in and out and feeling AMAZING about myself. Fast forward to today and I still am so satisfied with my results. I still have people complimenting me day in and day out! I have nothing but amazing things to say about this treatment and Dr. Toyos in general. Five stars all around!
Nashville Ophthalmologist