Male Breast Reduction and Abdominoplasty - Nashville, TN

I lost 115 pounds of weight through diet and...

I lost 115 pounds of weight through diet and exercise over the period of a few years. I never lived completely in light of my successes. The issue for me was that I had a daily, constant reminder of my previous issues with weight in the form of loose skin and breast tissue that was evident. I refused to go to a beach without a shirt on, change in public facilities, etc. The lead up to the surgery was great. I was so informed of exactly what to anticipate and the different steps in the process that it was very easy to navigate. The surgery was around 2.5 hours and I woke up and was able to go home the same day for recovery. The recovery period with drains installed was 2 weeks. Afterwards, it was simply massaging the scars and applying silicone gel to reduce scar visibility. I'm very impressed with the surgery and wouldn't hesitate to go forward with another surgery with Dr. Wendel and his AMAZING faculty.

Before and After photo update

Adding additional Before and After photos

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

He met with me through Skype since I live in another state and looked over my concerns and provided recommendations. I met again in person 2 weeks prior to the procedure and he walked me through a paper list of my last-minute questions and concerns. He addressed them all very professionally and gave me the confidence to go through and take the final plunge to a better me. I had 2 follow up appointments in the following 2 weeks to check the recovery and remove drains. I just finished a 7 month follow up since I was in town for vacation and he was great once again.