Liposuction on Hips, Inner & Outer Thighs + a Couple of Other Procedures - Nashville, TN

I had liposuction on my hips--(love handles),...

I had liposuction on my hips--(love handles), inner and outer thighs about a month ago. I am so pleased with the results even though I am not completely healed yet. Dr. Griffin did a great job and I am already down a couple of pant sizes. Dr. Griffin called to check on me after the procedure and always takes time to answer any questions I might have. I can't say enough about the caring staff in his office. The nurses, the aesthetician and Adrianne at the front desk are wonderful.
I found Dr. Griffin a couple of years ago when I was looking for a second opinion on taking out my breast implants that I felt were too large. I visited another cosmetic surgeon in Nashville and was told I needed a lift if I went to a smaller size. I wasn't happy about the additional cost and having scars from a breast lift. When I saw Dr. Griffin, he assured me I would look fine without a lift and I'm glad I trusted him. I am so happy with the results. I changed from high profile saline implants to a smaller silicone size under the muscle. They look very natural and youthful.
I also had a laser treatment today with Dr. Griffin's new HALO laser. I had a BBL treatment at the same time and everyone in the office made sure I was comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Griffin as a surgeon and I definitely trust his staff for skin care and non-surgical procedures such as Botox.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Griffin is an excellent doctor. I trust his judgement and feel like he listens to my concerns.