44 Year Old Mother of 2 - Nashville, TN

OMG!! I can not believe what a difference this...

OMG!! I can not believe what a difference this procedure made for me. I just had places of fat that I could not get rid of. It was in my abdomen, inner thighs, and flanks. Just for a little background on me. I live and work on a farm. I can move hay and 50 pound feed bags with the best of them. I do not go to a gym and exercise, so that is why I had problems with those areas. My abdomen had a lot of muscle underneath, but had a layer of fat on top that would not go way. My inner thighs rubbed and made it uncomfortable for me in the summertime, I fought the rashes. My flanks, that was a just "while you are at" idea. I could not be more pleased with the results. I can wear shorts and shirts with ease. My biggest feat, I wore a two piece bathing suit for the first time in 24 years this summer. Even though my body was ready, my mind and confidence had to catch up. If you battle with the same issues, I highly recommend you get these procedures. Recovery is a bit rough with liposuction, there is pain involved. However, I would go through it all again for my results!!
J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

I can not say enough about Dr. Wendel and his staff. They answered every question I had and answered it with honesty. Lynn, his nurse, is top notch. Dr. Wendel is so good at what he does and takes such pride in his patients and their results. If you are considering any procedure of this type, you really should give him a call. Best there is!!!!