My Face Needed an Update - Nashville, TN

Melissa Toyos is absolutely amazing. I will never...

Melissa Toyos is absolutely amazing. I will never go to another doctor for injectables again. I had juvaderm for minor wrinkles and lip injections. She gave me exactly what I asked for and made me feel so comfortable through out the entire process. I also had a scar on my forehead that drove me nuts and she suggested mixto for that and I can tell it has diminished significantly. I highly recommend her and have already referred a family member to her office!
Nashville Ophthalmologist