Aging Fast - Dr. Elson to the Rescue! - Nashville, TN

Dr. Elson is an amazing cosmetic procedures EXPERT...

Dr. Elson is an amazing cosmetic procedures EXPERT who specializes in Botox and fillers. He has the highest integrity as a person and doctor and I've always been very happy with his treatments and his kind, unhurried demeanor and supportive attitude. Dr. Elson is one of the nicest people on the planet and all my experiences with him have been simply excellent. He has a very calming presence and his 30+ years’ experience in this industry really shows.

Aging fast - Dr. Elson to the Rescue

Exactly one month ago today, I had Radiesse masterfully injected by Dr. Elson for the deep lines on my lower face and lost volume in my cheeks. The improvements made are truly remarkable and way beyond my expectations. Thank you Dr. Elson for not only making my face look years younger again but also for restoring my dwindling self-confidence!
Nashville Dermatologist

Dr. Elson pays attention to aesthetics and he knows the anatomy of the face. He is extremely knowledgeable, professional, nonjudgmental, and very easy to talk to. Most importantly, he has great technical and artistic skills. He looks at one's face with the eye of the artist as well as a physician and he is definitely one of the nicest, kindest, and most gentle doctors I have ever encountered. When I first met Dr. Elson 18 months ago, I was immediately put at ease by his calm and competent manner. He gave suggestions about Botox and filler placement, answered my questions and he listened to my concerns. During each treatment he explained the steps and alerted me of what I might feel. He was gentle and reassuring throughout and I have never experienced any pain or bruising. There is no problem with parking or wait times ever and his office is tranquil and patient- oriented. My subsequent visits have all followed this same pattern. The only difference now is that I'm no longer nervous. I know first-hand that Dr. Elson is a caring and gifted professional who is excellent at what he does and he has his patients' best interests at heart. On 5 July 2016, I returned to Dr. Elson’s office as I started to feel quite self-conscious about my face again. My last filler injections were in early August 2015 so they lasted almost a year. My main concern were the prominent lines which, like an extension of crow’s feet, were arching downward towards my cheek bones as well as the unsightly long lines along the jaws and the deepening marionette lines and nasolabial folds. All were in need of softening. In very little time and with absolutely no pain and discomfort on my part, Dr. Elson revitalized my face again by injecting Botox between my eye brows and forehead followed by injections of Radiesse for the Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheek lines and jowl lines. He gave me the natural results I was looking for. Once again, excellent results by Dr. Elson. Dr. Elson truly deserves his excellent reputation and I feel blessed to have experienced it a number of times as his work comes to perfection and is flawless. There may be other qualified doctors that I could go to between my city and Nashville, but I am happy to make the 1-hour drive to be in Dr. Elson’s care. I’ve always been truly amazed and very happy with the results and that is why I will be returning to Dr. Elson for advice on all matters regarding my aging face as well as future injections. I hereby give my highest recommendation of Dr. Elson to anyone who is considering Botox, fillers or both.