46 Year Old, Loves the Outdoors - Nashville, TN

Over the last few years, I have noticed changes in...

Over the last few years, I have noticed changes in my skin texture , pigmentation, elasticity and pore size that I was unable to correct with topical agents. I researched many different lasers and chemical peel options, and over and over I found very favorable reviews for the Halo Laser. Dr. Wended and his staff were exceptionally kind and informative at both the consultation and during the procedure. I definitely felt like my comfort was their priority. One if the benefits is the minimal downtime which is ideal for my work schedule. Also, I found the laser to have very minimal discomfort thanks to the topical numbing cream and I had no pain whatsoever post laser...Only heat for about an hour. I can see a very clear difference in my skin..the texture is much improved and the hyper pigmentation is completely gone. And even the fine lines are less noticeable. Overall, my skin looks more fresh and clear.I plan to follow up with a second Halo laser treatment, as is the recommendation, and then maintenance with BBL treatments 2-3 times a year. One of the best parts was that after my treatment I was able to see my before and after VISEO photos. I could clearly see the improvements, even improvement in deep down damage not visible to the naked eye. I would recommend the Halo to anyone who is committed to improving his or her skin without undergoing harsh laser or chemical peels.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I consulted with Dr. Wended and Lori Lankford, NP. Lori performed my Halo laser procedure, and I could not have been happier. She is so sweet and caring, and she monitored my comfort during the entire treatment. She also was helpful in educating me on post procedure care and ways to help my in the future. Dr. Wended came in to check on me during the procedure to make sure I was comfortable. He, Lori, and everyone at the office were very kind and friendly from start to finish, and I would highly recommend Dr. Wended and his staff to anyone seeking the Halo laser or other procedures.