Finally Decided to Just Do It. Nashville, TN

I've always had hooded eyelids and started having...

I've always had hooded eyelids and started having unsightly wrinkles on upper eyelids in 2010-2011. I've also had congenital ptosis of right eye my whole life, but that will not be focus here. I will be sharing my experience with bilateral upper blepharoplasty at the age of 49. It is now September 4th and I do see an improvement, but also see that my creases are not defined, and am hoping this will change. I am also still noticing some of the same wrinkles as before. My surgeon told me to only expect a 30% improvement after surgery. I also wanted to have ptosis surgery on right eye at the same time, but doctor did not feel like my ptosis was bad enough to warrant surgery. I still plan to have it repaired in the future because it really becomes uncomfortable at times.

Uneven creases and raised scars

I really hoping creases will be smooth in time.

3 months postop

I had some milia that is dissapating to right bleph scar. Scars still raised. Both have crinkles still. The one on right is crooked. Will my scars flatten and smooth? I also have moderate sized raised vein near right eyelid incision. Can this be removed?

New photos