Eye and Brow Lift - Nashville, TN

Dr. Sherman has a very courteous and professional ...

Dr. Sherman has a very courteous and professional staff and left no stone unturned to make my surgery as easy and relaxing as possible. I had no fears of worries that I wasn't in the best hands possible. She forged through some very inclement weather to make my surgery happen on schedule and for that I am truly grateful. She has a wonderful reputation as a person and a Dr and I was completely delighted with my results.

67 and Sooo.... Ready for a Brow Lift

My eyes where almost hidden under my hooded lids and brow, so I decided to check with Dr. Sherman about my options. I was delighted to hear what she could offer and the results are amazing! I'm just ecstatic to be able to wear eye makeup again and look at myself in the morning without having to squint to see!

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr Sherman has a wonderful bedside manner and a personality that just puts you at ease. She explains everything in detail in a way that I could understand completely.