Dr. Elson and Radiesse Erased 10 Years from my Face. Nashville, TN

I was bothered for quite some time by the deep...

I was bothered for quite some time by the deep smile lines on the lower part of my face, especially those known as nasolabial folds that run from the corner of my nose to the corner of my mouth. They became more exaggerated and deeper when I smile and they appeared to be permanent. There were also parenthesis-like downward folds next to my mouth corners (the dreaded marionette lines) contributing to a sad, tired and sagging look.
Being in my 60s and quite new to the world of fillers, I was concerned that age might be a factor and prevent successful treatment of these lines. There was only one way to find out and that was consulting with Dr. Elson, who specializes in treating the aging face and whom I consider an expert in cosmetic dermatology. Banking on his expertise and 30 years’ experience, I booked an appointment with Dr. Elson and saw him on 27 August 2015 at his beautiful country-side location.

Dr. Elson and Radiesse Erased 10 Years from my Face

The results exceeded my expectations! I couldn’t be more thankful to Dr. Elson for his amazing skills with Radiesse injections. They were painless and resulted in no bruising or swelling whatsoever.
The deep lines near my nose and mouth are barely visible now and my face appears to look more youthful and rested…even when smiling!

Wrinkles dont's have a chance with Dr. Elson and Radiesse.

It's been exactly one month ago today that I had Radiesse and I'm extraordinarily pleased with the results.
Nashville Dermatologist

My experience with Dr. Elson was simply excellent. After examining my face, Dr. Elson suggested injections of Radiesse to reduce the nasolabial folds and marionette grooves. He explained to me that Radiesse provided natural "filling" of these folds, that the new Radiesse already contained a numbing agent, that it was safe, hypoallergenic and usually lasting many months. With great precision, Dr. Elson injected the Radiesse gently and painlessly into my nasolabial folds and marionette grooves. I felt absolutely no pain or discomfort and the entire treatment took only about 10-15 minutes. When finished, Dr. Elson held up a mirror in front of my face and I almost couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the remarkable improvement in the appearance of my lower face. I saw a refreshed look, a natural fullness and a more positive contour of my face…and I could see my cheekbones again! There was no bruising or swelling just minor red marks at the injection sites. Dr. Elson truly turned back the clock and restored me to a time gone by. He is the BEST at what he does and I will always be thankful that I found Dr. Elson. He is a result-oriented professional with an eye for perfection, a caring, skilled, meticulous, welcoming and humble doctor who is passionate about what he does and genuinely cares about his patients and their results. Those qualities are the hallmarks of what I deem a GREAT doctor. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Elson without any reservations. If you are looking for a doctor whose artful skills are unsurpassed and is an expert in the latest procedures, products and advances in treating the aging face, look no further.