38 Years Old Mom of 2, Overweight - Nashville, TN

I gained way too much weight with my last...

I gained way too much weight with my last pregnancy and still have 40 pounds to lose the majority of that is in my belly. I've been exercising and watching what I eat and have lost weight from my arms and legs but not from my abdomen. I am getting the procedure done as I write this. We were going to do my upper abs and lower abs but my upper area is not loose enough to stuck inside the machine well. The first 10 minutes is very painful and then it starts to go numb and just becomes a dull ache for the remainder of the hour.

post- procedure

After the procedure was over the lady massage my abdomen and it was uncomfortable but not anything like the first eight minutes. Actually went for a 3 mile hike right after my procedure and was fine. The treated area is a little tender to the touch but nothing major at all.

Still tender and lots of weird burning

So I'm 6.5 days out from having my lower abdomen done and it's still very tender. I bruised really bad across my very lower belly but it's starting to fade. I feel a lot of weird prickly sharp, burning sensations but I'm trying to keep reminding myself that it is the dead fat leaving! I think I can even see the area starting to shrink a little!

No significant results

I am over 2 months since my procedure and unfortunately I don't see a significant result. I can tell that I did lose a little bit in my belly but not enough to be worth the expense and pain.

The technician is the one you speak with and who does the treatment. She is wonderful!