Chin/jaw Line Liposuction - Nashville, TN

I never had a huge double chin but the fat I did...

I never had a huge double chin but the fat I did have there bothered me, especially certain angles in pictures as well as when I smiled my jaw line area looked huge. I thought about Kybella but after doing research on here and Instagram it looks like a waste of time and money. You need multiple syringes and have to wait about a month between each injection and each syringe costs about $1000, so why spend thousands of dollars to wait months to see results when you can just have liposuction and see results in days?! I went in on a Friday to have the procedure and it was done under local anesthesia so I was awake the entire time. But that's I wanted, I saw videos on Instagram of other doctors performing chin Lipo under local and the patients were fine so I didn't think there was a need to be put to sleep. The worst part of it all was the numbing, it's painful and a weird feeling at the same time. But after i was numbed up I couldn't feel a thing and the procedure only took about 30-45 minutes. When Dr. Hueneke was done with the liposuction he put a chin garment on me and I made sure to wear it 24/7 the first 3 days then just at night for the first few weeks. I'm glad I had it done on a Friday morning so I could rest all weekend at home then return to work on Monday. I'm a little over three weeks out now and I can definitely tell a difference. I'm glad that I went with Dr. Hueneke because he was very nice and professional and I love my results!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hueneke and his staff are the best! They were very welcoming when I went in for my consultation and the doctor didn't rush it at all, he made sure to listen as well as discuss the goals I wanted with the liposuction. His nurse Diana was so sweet and she genuinely cares about the patients. During the procedure she comforted me while he was numbing me up and over the weekend she texted and called to make sure I was doing okay. The next week I went to have my stitch removed and again the doctor didn't rush the follow up he made sure to answer all the questions I had. I've been to other doctors where I felt like I was just another patient they HAD to talk to but with Hueneke I felt like he really cared to take his time and didn't try to hurry to get the appointment over with. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hueneke to anyone!