19 Years Old. Nashville, TN

I wore a size G bra and was depressed about the...

I wore a size G bra and was depressed about the size of my breasts. I always have wanted a breast reduction and finally decided to do it. Best decision I have ever made. I feel so much better. The cost is nothing compared to the feeling I feel now. I fit in clothes so much better, way more confident and it makes everything so much easier. I love trying on clothes now. The last time I bought a swimsuit before surgery was in 8th grade. Last week I bought my first one and I just felt so happy that something finally fits. It is worth it and is the best decision I ever made.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Michael Burgdorf is absolutely amazing! He explained the procedure very well and answered all of my questions. He has a caring, passionate, understanding personality. Him and his staff have all been wonderful and helpful with any problems or concerns that Ive had. They will answer your calls at anytime of day or night! Each time I have been to the office the wait time is so small. I would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery!