Breast Reconstruction

In May of this year I was diagnosed with Breast...

In May of this year I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. My breast surgeon not only referred me to but highly recommended Dr. Robbins for my reconstruction surgeries, assuring me that Dr. Robbins and his staff were the best. I totally agree, they are the best.
From my first visit to Robbins Plastic Surgery, Dr. Robbins and his staff won me over. I was met with smiles, kindness and understanding. They somehow managed to calm my fears about what the next few months would be like and made me feel like I would be receiving the same quality of care they would want or expect one of their own family members to receive .
Dr. Robbins was always honest with me about what to expect from the surgeries and the healing process. I could not be more pleased with my reconstruction results.
He and his staff were always kind and professional, all while providing the emotional support (either comforting words or laughter) that I needed.
Dr. Robbins and his staff always spent as much time with me as I needed, without ever making me feel rushed out of the office. Every week I had a notebook with me filled with all of my questions, and they patiently answered every one of them. Though I am very sure they will now cringe whenever they see a yellow notebook.
For me, my weekly visits to Robbins Plastic Surgery were more like a weekly visit with friends. But it was also more than that; it became a normal part of my life when the normal I knew was taken when I was diagnosed.
For me to say that I highly recommend Robbins Plastic Surgery would be an understatement. In my opinion their knowledge, skills and bedside manner cannot be beat. As I stated earlier they are the best and I will be eternally grateful to Dr. Robbins and his staff for giving back to me what cancer had taken.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon