Wonderful Experience - Nashville, TN

At 19 I had a breast reduction from a local...

At 19 I had a breast reduction from a local plastic surgeon in his office. I didn't think it was a terrible job but I didn't feel he did great either. I had dark scars from my incisions were and never loved them. Anyway, several years later I had 3 children, nursed all 3, and they deflated and sagged. So, I was ready to have them fixed and chose Dr Hueneke who I found myself through this website. He was 5 hours from me but I knew I would have to travel to get what I was looking for. Dr chose to do a lift and 375 cc silicone moderate plus under muscle implant. Surgery went great, recovery awesome and doing well 2 weeks later. I would definitely recommend Dr Hueneke if you are searching for a wonderful plastic surgeon. I also loved Diana, his nurse.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon