Dr. Hueneke Fixed my Deflated Breast and Lifted my Breast and Spirits! - Nashville, TN

I am 34 years old and I am a mother of 3 kids. 13...

I am 34 years old and I am a mother of 3 kids. 13 years old, 17 months and 8 months. After being pregnant for literally almost two years straight my boob were so saggy from all the weight loss. I had previously had a breast lift and augmentation 9 years ago by a great doctor who had since retired. One day I realized that one of my breast had deflated! It was crazy because the night before I was complaining to my husband that my boobs were so saggy and I needed a lift. My previous doctor had referred all of his patients to doctor Huenke. We met with him and knew right away he would be the man for the job. They had gotten me in for a consult the very next day I had called. It can be mortifying having one boob bigger than the other even of its only a half of a size difference. Dr. Huenke was very kind and answered ALL of my questions. They got me in for surgery in a couple of weeks (he stays booked). They had a cancelation and called me like I asked to get in ASAP. Surgery went great! I have never loved my boobs like I do now. My lift was amazing! I barely went up in size even though the breast implant warranty (which almost expired for me) covered any size, I actually chose to go down to barely anything. I am now a D and love it. I went with the saline since I had lots of breast tissue already. They feel and look great! His staff was always super friendly and on mark every time I called or needed anything. Inked my old surgeon but Dr. Hueneke of Nashville was amazing and I wouldn't even think of seeing anyone else...unless he retired and my boob went flat again. ;). Amazing Doctor!!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

The best breast lift and best doctor. He was so great. So nice and answered all my questions...and I had a lot. He took my deflated implant out and replaced both along with a lift. My husband was SOOO happy with the results as well. His staff are very nice and very professional. Great job Dr. Hueneke!!