35 Yrs Old, 3 Kids Later - Nashville, TN

I had been considering breast implants for many,...

I had been considering breast implants for many, many years. I was naturally "gifted" with having a small chest. I was a very small "A." After I was secure that I was finished having children, I decided now was the time. I went to 2 other highly recommended plastic surgeons in the Nashville area before seeing Dr. Wendel. Being in the medical profession myself, there were specific qualities I was looking for in the doctor I was going to choose. Dr. Wendel exceeded all my expectations. On top of being very professional, he has a great bedside manner and took the time to answer any/all questions I had without feeling like it was a bother. He took the time to explain in detail how the procedure is done. I particularly was drawn to his explanation of hygiene protocol and how he made sure everything would remain sterile throughout the surgery. If you haven't researched the Keller funnel technique, I highly recommend doing so. This is Dr. Wendel's preferred method. I was not able to have it, being that I got saline implants rather than silicone. Dr. Wendel is up-to-date on all the current technology and methods. His office was extremely clean and his staff was courtesy and knowledgable, from the font desk to the financial advisor to the nurse. Dr. Wendel himself has a very down-to-earth persona and makes you feel at ease no matter what the conversation is about. I can also say he has an eye for detail, which to me is a must in this profession. My husband came to me on the consult appointment and was sitting across the room. He had a small area on his leg that has had issues from a jet ski accident. Dr. Wendel immediately noticed it and gave us some advise on what we should do. I am beyond satisfied with my results. I had 320cc saline implants placed behind the muscle. I am 7 weeks post-op and am feeling great. I don't know what took me so long to bite the bullet and get my implants. I can 100% say Dr. Wendel made the process very easy and laid back while providing every bit of his expert skill and professionalism I was looking for.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon