It Was Time!

As I got closer to the time to have my second...

As I got closer to the time to have my second implant surgery, I thought about removing them instead of replacing them. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea and realized I was emotionally and physically ready for this change.

The augmentation was done 8 years ago and I was thrilled with the results. I had no complications during the time I had implants and it was the best decision for me at the time. For the past two years, I've had thoughts in the back of my mind about replacing, possible future complications, and the things I feel limited in doing because of the implants. I have outgrown them and have decided it's time to be free of them.

Making this change has made me feel powerful, beautiful and healthy.

Facts:
Implant duration: 8 years
Size of implants: 425cc
Implant type: Saline (under the muscle)
Size before BA: AA
Size after Removal: AA
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendel and his team are amazing! Dr. Wendel performed my augmentation and I didn't want anyone else to do my removal-he is an extremely skilled surgeon. His team is friendly, professional and the best! I highly recommend Dr. Wendel for any procedure.