Nurse Goes from B to D Cup - Nashville, TN

I've wanted a breast job for 5 years and finally...

I've wanted a breast job for 5 years and finally decided to go for it. I'm a tall girl , 5' 10 and 155 and have always been smaller on top. I researched alot of plastic surgeons and finally decided on Dr. Wendell due to his amazing reviews and reputation as the "Breast God" of Nashville. From the initial consultation to my surgery day Dr. Wendel and his staff of nurses were always super friendly. I panicked the day before surgery worried that the size implants we selected were too big - 560cc - but Lori talked me off the ledge and I'm so happy I listened to her. I had surgery today and am having very little pain. Most importantly my breasts are the perfect size and EXACTLY what I wanted. They look fuller and rounder yet natural. I had surgery today and will most more pictures as I heal.

6 Days Post Op BA

Still very high, hard, and scary but overall I'm happy. The breast that has dropped more was smaller pre-op but I don't know if different sizes implants were inserted during surgery. 1st follow up visit is tomorrow so I will definitely ask.

Natrelle SRX 560cc

Natrelle Inspira SRX 560

Trying to get a good side shot

6 Days Post Op

The asymmetry scares me but am hopeful it will resolve with time

6 Days Post Op 560cc

I can't wait for my boobs to be out of my armpits
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wendel is fantastic !