Excellent Experience! - Nashville, TN

After several dead ends with trying to find a well...

After several dead ends with trying to find a well rounded, knowledgeable plastic surgeon whose work spoke for it self...finding Dr. Hueneke was a breath of fresh air! Starting with my first phone conversation with his staff I felt at ease. They were so very sweet and informative. The first appointment with Dr. Hueneke was an actual consultation in his office which made me feel like he cared about his patients and their decisions to improve the look of their body. When it came to the exam, he was very professional and always had a female nurse in the room with him as a witness. He was straight forward when I asked questions and gave me his honest opinion when it came to choosing the size of the implants. Diana, one of his nurses is fantastic! She was always there to answer any questions I had as well. The surgery was thoroughly explained to me by Dr. Hueneke and I knew exactly what to expect. Surgery was smooth and the scars couldn't be any smaller! He truly is great at what he does. Recovery was intense but I was back at work in just a few days. Every time I went for a follow up appointment I felt like I was welcomed as family there. I never felt pushed to do anything additional than what I came in for, but if I ever did decide to do anything else, I wouldn't hesitate to go back and see him.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon