Breast Aug That Didn't Go Well For Me - Nashville, TN

Thousands of dollars and unmeasurable amounts of...

Thousands of dollars and unmeasurable amounts of emotional pain later, I find myself resentful of choosing Dr. Stephanides. I debated writing a review because he did refund me the surgeons fee but really, the refund does me little good when I have to pay another surgeon to try to fix his poor work. (Breast revision surgery isn't cheap.) I got a breast augmentation done and should have known it was a mistake when he just wanted me to bring in pictures instead of looking at actual implant sizes. I was 22, 5'3", 120 lbs and came out of the surgery with 350 CC implants putting me at a 32 DD. Not what I wanted! He had also made the pockets way too big and over released my pectorial muscule, leaving me with muscle animation, symnastia, and double bubble. The worst part - he didn't want to fix it! Actually, he continuously denied that anything was wrong. Finally when he did do the revision, I had to pay again (minus the implant and surgeon fee) and the surgery only made the problem worse! He was impossible to communicate with and sometimes, I think it was because he had no clue what I was saying (I believe English isn't his first language.) All in all, I had a horrible experience. This doesn't mean your experience will be bad, but I would NEVER recommend him to anyone.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon