400cc Silicone Unders - Amazing Result - Nashville, TN

I'm so happy I did this. 35yo, 5'2", 105 pounds, A...

I'm so happy I did this. 35yo, 5'2", 105 pounds, A cup/small B initially and I think 400cc was the perfect size choice for me and my ideal figure. Noticably larger but not to the point of being over the top whatsoever. I love them. And I'm so glad I went with the plastic surgeon I did, Dr JJ Wendel. Choosing the right PS is so important when making this decision!! Go with your gut and make sure the PS is listening to your specific vision of what your ideal outcome would be (because everyone is definitely not the same), and is honest, and knows what they're doing. I had no bruising, my scars are healing nicely in the breast crease, and they feel soft and 'real'. Actually better than real in my opinion ha. Couldn't be happier! I was nervous but ultimately trusted my surgeon with great success and enjoyed my time off work. It was a win all around ;)
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Wendel was the perfect person to perform this surgery. Bedside manner is like no PS I've ever come across. Such a genuinely good caring person. Took as much time as I needed to figure out exactly what type and size I wanted. Really wanted me to be happy. I totally trust him and I'm so so happy I chose to have this surgery and chose HIM to perform it. I can only say amazing things about everyone I encounterd every step of the way concerning this surgery.