30 Years Old, 2 Breastfed Kids, 685hp Larger Frame. Nashville, TN

I'm 30 years old with two girls who were both...

685cc's

Had severe hematoma had emergency surgery

So the bruising got worse so 5 days post op I went to the er. They did a CT scan and 27 minutes later I was in emergency surgery to remove a massive hematoma! It was so scary! For some reason I struggled to keep my oxygen up and also have a history of MRSA so I spent 3 days in ICU. I was released Wednesday the 6th.

Day 13 post op

Feeling better! Still swollen and achy. I wake up stiff every morning and have pains throughout the day. I got another script for pain meds today and an antibiotic because of my history of MRSA. Hopefully I will only need the pain meds in the morning and at night. Still wish I could have them changed out to the round silicone implants instead of the gummy bear implants I let my Dr talk me into. I wanted the fake look and feel like I didn't get it. I know I still have some swelling. I wanted a DD and now even with the swelling I'm just a D cup. ????
I hope I can have that conversation with him and possibly be able to switch them out for the rounds at just the cost of the implants and not the entire surgery and anesthesia fee. Wishful thinking maybe? Who knows but for now I'm feeling very confident!

My before and after!

I got around to making a before and after pictures today. Makes me so happy to see it! just a simple reminder of why I did this for myself ????????

1 month post op!

I'm finally pain free! I am able to sleep through the night and I'm not even taking ibuprofen anymore. It was a rough month to say the least BUT I am so happy with my results thus far! I think they have dropped some. ????????????

2 months post op

I'm feeling great! I do have to admit that my back is at times struggling to adjust to the added weight. I think they have finally fully dropped. I was hesitant at first and was convinced I was going to go back for a revision to get the full, big breasts that I wanted. Now I feel sure they are exactly what I was wanting. I junk they fit my frame well and don't look "fake" but that's just me. Who knows? If hen someone looks at me they might think they look fake bit all I care about is how I feel! This was one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm so so happy!

Forgot to mention

My surgeon said he didn't recommend putting in different size implants even though one of mine is noticeably bigger than the other. He said they would even out. But I can still see the difference and one of my nipples us a bit higher. ???? But I still love them

2 month post op appointment

So I saw my surgeon today for my two month post op. He said everything looked great and he'd see me in a year! I was worried about them being pretty firm but he assured me they were healing nicely and no signs of capsular contraction. Woo-hoo. I asked about a cream he could recommend for the new stretch marks and he said there isn't really anything I could put on them to help but that I could come back and have them removed with a laser. We will see!

5 Months post op

I am in love with how they look now. I am hunk they've dropped and fluffed fully. Although one side is a tad bit higher than the other, I'm still satisfied! I'm a full 36DD and a 36DDD in Victoria Secret lol
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I'm 30 years old with two girls who were both breast fed. I started out at a 34a and when I say A I mean barely! During pregnancy and breastfeeding I was a 34b. I've recently gained about 30 pounds post divorce and finally decided it was time. I've dreamed of having implants since, we'll, as long as I can remember. I spent 10 years with a man who constantly made me feel bad about myself so I thought long and hard about why I really wanted to do this. I decided it was time for me! I wanted to feel good about the way I looked and felt the time was right. I researched what felt like hundreds of plastic surgeons and decided ok Dr. Chad Robbins. At my consult appointment everything felt right. His staff, from the receptionist to the nurses, to the services coordinator they were all fabulous. He and his nurses made me feel like a priority. I went in wanting a small D. So they suggested between 450-550cc's mentor silicone memory shape textured implants which is basically the tear drop/gummy beardesign. After a few more visits and me going back and forth I decided on 620cc's HP of the mentor memory shape. I was afraid I would regret going to small so a few days before I called back and asked for the 685cc's instead which to my excitement they had also ordered incase I changed my mind. So the 685's were the max size they had for that implant. Despite some complications it was one of the best decisions I've made! Will recommend to anyone looking for brast implants! Could not have found a better Dr. His bedside manner is impeccable.