Mother of 3 Having a BBL/37 Years Old - Nashville, TN

I exercise & eat healthy but my flanks &...

I exercise & eat healthy but my flanks & butt are my problem areas. I'm 5'4" & gained weight for this procedure so now I'm 140, 128-135 is my normal weight. I had a tummy tuck almost 2 years ago but after that my fat kept going to my lower back & sides/flanks. I'm hoping that this procedure will slightly improve my shape & gives me more curves. I'm not expecting miracles but I would be happy from a slight improvement.

Surgery day, before & after pics

3 days post

Took a shower on day 3. I'm still very swollen & bruised & not being able to sit is killing me...

4 days post op

Seems like my bruises and swelling are slowly going down. The worst part of this recovery is not being able to sit. Sleeping on my stomach is not comfortable. I'm off work another week but if could sit on my bum I could go back sooner. I'm eating & pooping regular, still living in my compression garment.

5 days post op

I feel fine just tired of not being able to sit. Bruises are going away. Still in my garment but managed to take a few pics.

6 days post op

Today
0:10
Went to c my doc today & the nurse took my stitches out, not painful. I'm healing well.

7 days post surgery

1 week post
0:09
My swelling & bruising are going away. I feel good.

Day 9 post

Swelling & brusing are going away
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor & his staff are amazing.