Tina Porterfield: Master Of Her Craft! - Nashville, TN

I began my facial tweaking in my late 30's. As...

I began my facial tweaking in my late 30's. As the years have passed, I often received compliments about how great I looked for my age which is now 51. No one ever is ever the "wiser" unless I share it with them. That's the BEST kind of enhancement...when no one can tell because you're just a "freshened" version of yourself. I've had phenomenal success with Botox, Restylane and Juviderm and the reason for that success is because of one specific person.

Tina Porterfield at Nashville Cosmetic Surgery! She's my girl! Tina is a well trained specialist in her field with years of experience. I consider her to be a gifted artist at what she accomplishes in facial aesthetics. I wouldn't trust my face to anyone else in the world and have literally followed her as her career has flourished. She's insightful, caring, compassionate, methodical in her administration and most of all, she listens to what I want, not what she thinks I should look like. She's mindful of my financial ability and is never aggressive to suggest unnecessary treatments. If anything, she prefers a conservative approach which is why she achieves such stunning results. Tina is well educated on all the options available and works with you to suggest the best treatment(s) for a positive outcome. Tina always has a cheerful attitude and the joy in her work is obvious. I never feel rushed through an appointment and the staff is extremely courteous and efficient. Tina herself looks like a million dollars, ageless, so that's always a good sign.

We've all seen the show "Botched." Well... you will never have to worry about anything like that with Tina. She is a true perfectionist and master of her craft! And gentlemen, don't be shy. Woman aren't the only ones who want to look good. If you are interested in looking your absolute best, don't wait another minute! Call for an appointment today...Tina knows what she's doing. Promise!

Faith, Hope & Love,
L.S.
Mount Juliet, TN

Did not receive services from Dr. Griffin at this time.