One Eyebrow Higher Than The Other - Nashville, TN

I called Dr. Gold's office in Nashville last month...

I called Dr. Gold's office in Nashville last month and scheduled an appointment for Botox. It was my first time scheduling a Botox appointment and was a bit nervous. His office staff assured me that Dr Gold was a Board Certified Dermatologist and has seen thousands of injectables patients which put me at ease.

Although I was told that they would offer a "New Year Special" for $300, when I arrived the doctor said he does not offer specials and there is "NO WAY" he can do it at this price. It was only $50 more so I agreed. The procedure was rather painless but I didn't feel like he focused on my problem areas (smile lines around my eyes and forehead). Instead, he injected more above my eyebrows because he said I needed more in this area.

2 weeks later my forehead lines are gone, but one of my eyebrows is higher than the other! Also, my colleague pointed out that when I make facial expressions one of my eyebrows raises while I can't move the other and it looks "unnatural". I am so embarrassed. I called the office and spoke with Lindsey and although she was nice, did not offer a solution to fix what had been done. I would not recommend going here as I do not feel like they care about their patients.
Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon