BL W/Augment, TT, Medial Thigh Lift - Nashville, TN

After a significant weight loss of 100+ lbs, I...

After a significant weight loss of 100+ lbs, I decided to research removal of the loose skin via plastic surgery. Like many patients, I made consulted with several plastic surgeons in Nashville before selecting Dr. Griffin and the amazing staff at Nashville Cosmetic Surgery. This practice made my short list of contenders during the very first phone call when I scheduled my consultation, and midway through the consult I knew that I would choose Dr. Griffin and his team. It has been six weeks since my surgery (BL, TT, TL) and I am thrilled with the results!

Dr. Griffin’s skill with body contouring is outstanding! And the level of service and care shown by his team far surpassed my experiences with other PS offices in the area. Dr. Griffin called to check on me at home after the surgery, provided me his cell phone number and even took my call during the holiday weekend after a (self-inflicted) mishap with my post-op equipment. His nurses have been wonderfully helpful, supportive and encouraging – Michelle spent 30+ minutes on the phone discussing options and answering questions prior to my consult; Melissa promptly answers all my questions and even talked me through several “mini freak-outs” before the big day arrived. Tina is a very talented clinical injector and provided me with great results. And Adrianne at the front desk is always warm and welcoming, both in person and when I call in to the office.

I would highly recommend Dr. Griffin and his team to those looking for plastic surgery or clinical injections in the Nashville area.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon