Singing the Praises of Dr. Elson Who Gave Me Amazing Results with Botox and Belotero. Nashville, TN

After Dr. Elson’s treatments last year which...

After Dr. Elson’s treatments last year which greatly improved the appearance of my aging face, I returned to his office on 25 Feb. 2016. A number of forehead lines and deep wrinkles under my eyes were raising their ugly heads again and I knew Dr. Elson could help.
Dr. Elson is a breath of fresh air! Not only is he a gifted dermatologist who specializes in cosmetic injections, Dr. Elson is also a doctor who strives to deliver beautiful, natural looking results by using his knowledge, skills and 30+ years’ experience. Dr. Elson is also the kindest, most caring physician I have ever met. He is approachable, sincere, caring and compassionate and fun; a doctor who genuinely wants the best results possible for his patients in a way that is safe and appropriately aggressive while minimizing risk and expense.
The fact that he provides an environment that is calm and peaceful, a discreet place where you can relax and talk about hard topics like saggy skin and wrinkles is an added bonus.
Dr. Elson’s expertise, uniqueness and extraordinary skills are in a league of their own. His level of professionalism and his expertise are second to none and his medical knowledge and skills are complimented by his innate artistic view of the aging face. He is remarkable in his explanation of choices of injections to be used and why he recommended what he did. My results were natural versus artificial and everything about my experience from beginning to end could not have been better.
Since meeting Dr. Elson last year, my life has changed in a positive way I could have never anticipated. I am now a person who follows a skin care regimen, uses sunscreen, and takes better care of herself and her appearance. I look forward to receiving future treatments with Dr. Elson.
You should go to Dr. Elson if you want a caring, innovative, passionate doctor who truly loves what he does and is artistic as well as realistic. I can't say enough positive things and highly recommend Dr. Elson for all your cosmetic and medical dermatological treatments. He is the best of the BEST!

Singing the Praises of Dr. Elson who gave me Amazing Results with Botox, Radiesse and Boletero

My experience with Dr. Elson was simply excellent. When I returned to his office on 25 Feb.2016, I did so with some trepidation as I am a senior citizen and wasn’t sure if any improvements for my aging face were possible at this stage of my life. But I was really bothered by the deep creases under my eyes, the forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet, the deep nasolabial folds and the drooping of my mouth corners. So I thought if anyone can improve the appearance of this face it can only be Dr. Elson, no one else.
As always, Dr. Elson listened carefully to my concerns. He patiently answered all my questions and then made the following recommendations: Botox for the forehead and crows feet, Boletero for the creases under my eyes and Radiesse for the nasolabial folds, marionette lines and cheek augmentation.
As for Boletero he explained that it is a hyaluronic acid filler, thinner or finer in size and that it flows easily when injected with no “lumping”. I gladly agreed to these procedures as I trust Dr. Elson totally and completely based on the fact that I had seen him for various other skin issues during the past year such as Rosacea, a painful spider bite, a persistent rash on my neck and an infected cat bite. Each time Dr. Elson’s treatment plan was right on target and resolved all these problems quickly and completely.
I must say that Dr. Elson’s middle name should be “Angel Hands” as I felt no pain or discomfort during the injections. There was no swelling or bruising afterwards and the results were immediate and astounding. My long, thin and “horse” face looked more youthful and rested, forehead lines gone, nasolabial folds and marionette lines almost invisible. I saw more volume in my cheeks and the under eye wrinkles were much less prominent even though Dr. Elson advised me to give the Boletero two weeks. Today, exactly one month after the injections I couldn’t be happier with the great results achieved by Dr. Elson’s extraordinary skills and expertise as they definitely exceeded my hopes and expectations.

Singing the praise of Dr. Elson wh gave me Amazing Results with Botox, Radiesse and Boletero

I meant to show BEFORE and AFTER pictures of my lower face's astounding improvements achieved by Dr. " Angel Hands" Elson

Singing the Praises of Dr. Elon Who Gave me Amazing Results with Botox, Radiesse and Boletero.

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. “Angel Hands” Elson! He is professional, caring, approachable, attentive, and available. His philosophy is to do gentle, precise, conservative injections for the most natural results and he is fastidious in ensuring care and perfection. Dr. Elson is never rushed and is very knowledgeable in multiple facets of medicine. He is absolutely wonderful with Botox and fillers and his work is superb. For me, there was no pain, bruising or down time and I am looking forward to more procedures with Dr. Elson in the future.
Thank you, Dr. Elson, for giving me the face I can enjoy looking at in the mirror again; the face I'm proud to put forward at work and in public.
Nashville Dermatologist