44 Year Old Female Lower Body Lift with Lipo of Thighs - Nashville, TN

I was a thin young woman who liked to hike and...

I was a thin young woman who liked to hike and spend time outside in nature, but illness caused me to gain around 80 pounds in a month. I haven't been able to exercise consistently and have had some health issues in the past year, but have finally lost most of the weight. Have been very self conscious about the loose skin and dimpling on my lower abdomen and thighs, loose skin on breasts, upper arms, and around bra line. Have had some health issues so had to wait until that was cleared up and then went straight to see Dr. Burgdorf. I was nervous; his consultations are $100 up front just to schedule and that intimidated me, but his reviews were good and my mom told me he had corrected a body lift on a distant relative who was more than excited and pleased with the results. I'm very self conscious around doctors and very nervous about my body, but Dr. Burgdorf and his staff made me feel very comfortable right away. He only wants to do two procedures, and scheduling cost $500 all together, but this amount will go towards the procedure. The total cost includes the compression garment, scar treatment, and all follow up visits including all facilities, anesthesia, etc. He really put me at ease, the only thing I'm a bit sad about is I can probably only afford to do this and not the upper body. I never really thought I would have plastic surgery, but he inspires confidence and says he thinks I will have good results. He may be a bit higher but I'm hoping the healing and results will be worth it.