36 Year Old Breast Lift with Implants - Nashville, TN

I wanted perky breast to be able to be more...

I wanted perky breast to be able to be more confident in a bikini and other backless tops. Decided to get implants as well to get me to a full D/small DD. I decided on anchor lift recommended by Dr. Griffin to ensure there was no bottoming out because of the sagginess I had already. The scars are healing nicely already after two weeks!

13 days Post Op

Today is 13 days Post Op. A majority of the glue has fallen off in the shower. The precious picture was taken about 9 days post op. I think the scars look pretty good! My next follow up is Monday so I'll find out his recommendation on scar gel etc. I'll try too keep updating progress pics too.

13 Days Post Op

6 months later...

6 month check up and still so happy with my decision! I feel like the scars are healing nicely. Recommend biocorneum for best results!
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Griffin and his staff are wonderful! I originally had a consultation with Dr. Griffin two years ago as well as several other doctors. I knew then Dr. Griffin was who I would choose. I didn't have the procedure done at that time. When I did decide the time was right my file was still available and I felt completely comfortable and confident in him. He explained the process well and provided guidance to help me make the best decision for the result I was looking for. His staff are understanding and can answer your questions, are reassuring and helpful. After two weeks incisions are healing nice and feel confident they will continue to do so. I have an additional appointment scheduled for Botox and am excited to see results. I'm glad I chose Dr. Griffin!