I Had Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Augmentation - Nashville, TN

I absolutely love this doctor and this office. ...

I absolutely love this doctor and this office. They have been wonderful, and my body looks amazing even swollen, bruised, and recovering. Would highly recommended this surgeon. He also discounts second and third surgeries if done at the same time. The staff is also very friendly, helpful, and amazing.

Multiple Procedures: Arm LIft, Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Breast Lift with Augmentation

Let me preface this review by saying I have had six open abdominal surgeries and two lap abdominal surgeries (not plastic) so I am well versed in surgeons and their staff. Robbins Plastic Surgery was in a whole different league than any other surgeon I went to. Your first impression is the staff, and I can honestly say that after six months, I have never seen his staff have a "bad day." They are caring, kind and diligent when it comes to patient care. One nurse gave me her personal cell phone during recovery, because I was having issues. Doctor Robbins is as wonderful as his staff. I had multiple big procedures, tummy tuck, arm lift, and breast life with augmentation all together. I was told that a surgeon would be rushed with those procedures, and would do a less than stellar job. Not so with Dr. Robbins. I even emailed him this concern, and he was gracious enough to email me back and allay any concerns I had. My results are better than my wildest dreams. I have a better tummy, breasts, and arms than I did as a 16 year skinny thing. Dr. Robbins is also a perfectionist, often doing work on you well after the surgery. I had healing issues, and the office would not let me leave their care with anything less than perfection. My only regret is that I love the office so much, I will miss my visits there. If you are considering a plastic surgeon, this is the place you want to be.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon