Ink Free - Nashville, TN

As many of us do... I made a rash decision to get...

As many of us do... I made a rash decision to get a tattoo (or two). Which turned out to be too large and too much of a visible reminder of an event I didn't need reminding of. I wanted an ink free body again and I started searching tattoo removal specialists. Dr. Wendel's practice came up in my search and I felt more confident about my choice after reading reviews and researching the tattoo removal section on his website.
I couldn't be happier! Dr. Wendel has assembled an amazing, smart, comfortable, and kind team. While tattoo removal isn't a comfortable procedure by any means, he along with his staff take great measures to ensure a good experience. Even offering a hand to squeeze!
The lasers they use work on all colors of ink and the actual treatment portion is done in under 15 minutes. Ice! Ice! And more Ice!
I am getting 2 tattoos worked on simultaneously, the only on my lower back is all but gone after roughly 5 treatments. The large one on my ribs has also shown significant fading in the same amount of treatments.
Every body is different, and every tattoo is different, but Dr. Wendel and his team know what to look for and what lasers will work best. I'm so thankful I found them.
Nashville Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough wonderful things about this practice. Dr. Wendel has the best bedside manner. He is kind, knowledgable and fun! He really takes time with his patients.