50 Yr Old, 5' 7", 155 Pounds, Transgender. Nashua, NH

I have wanted breasts ever since I started seeing...

I have wanted breasts ever since I started seeing other girls developing their own and I did not. Even with hormone therapy I never really developed anything past an A Cup and wanted something that would be more fitting with my frame. I wanted either a full C, or small D, and feel that would look natural for my body without looking fake. I told the doctor that I wanted to be large, but not huge. lol
My initial consultation was with another surgeon who made me feel rushed, never talked about different profile types and only briefly talked about silicone and saline as options. He never did any measurements to determine what my body could safely handle and told me to get a bra of the size I wanted to be and fill a bag with rice to determine the cc's of the implant. The entire consultation was maybe 15 minutes, no lie. Needlessly to say I did not go to him for the procedure.
The doctor I did go with not only did measurements, but scanned my torso with a machine that then lets him put in different size implants to give you an idea of what you will look like after. Not only did he go over the different types of implants, but the pros and cons of each. The initial consultation with him took about an hour and I left feeling confident that I was in good hands.
During the pre-surgery consultation he asked me if I had thought anymore about implant size as we had tentatively settled on 475cc moderate profile plus silicone implant. I again told him that I wanted to be a full C to a small D and that I realize that it was hard to guarantee a size since everyone is different. He said that I would definitely be a full D if not larger with that size implant so we decided upon 400cc moderate profile plus silicone ones.
I am hoping that I can update this review as time goes by just because it is not fair, or accurate until I have gone through all the recovery and have seen what the results will be.
Will add pictures as soon as I can get my computer acting correctly again. grr

Just before and shortly after surgery.

Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Waldman is a talented and knowledgable surgeon, but he is rather matter of fact and can come across as a little cold at times. From what I can tell so far, what he lacks in bedside manner he more than makes up for in skill. I rated this review as "Not Sure" strictly because the procedure is still so fresh and I really won't know for probably another six weeks or so, but I think I'm going to be very happy with the results.