Your Doctor Needs to Be Skilled in TODAY'S Procedures like Dr. Mark Prysi in Naples, FL,

I have posted reviews a while ago after I had a...

I have posted reviews a while ago after I had a facelift in 2012 that left me with a lump of skin under my chin. Had a re-do in 2013 and the lumps and bumps were still there but banding was added. I went to many surgeons in fort myers/naples and all said not to open my neck again thou my original surgeon wanted to a 3rd time. So I opted for a composite facelift...vertical facial rejuvenation (mid-face, brow, neck & laser ). My neck is 80% repaired (without being opened) and the banding is gone. The original facelift already was sagging. This time I had no bruising (odd for me) and very little swelling. 3.5 weeks later I went to key west for 4 days with my girlfriends for a girls trip on the key west express. Everyone and I mean everyone has complimented me (including my husband) on Dr. Prysis work. These pictures were all taken on my cell phone. No doctors office blue background.

Update....... lumpy chin and neck PLUS I got my cheeks back!

Well it has been 66 days since my revision surgery (actually 1 facelift and 1 revision) so this is the 3rd in 4 years. I thought I would share more pictures. I am finally happy with the way I look and I will continue to tweak here and there with Dr. Mark Prysi in Naples Florida. This website gives one the courage to go and get what you want. Sharing pictures and hearing stories really helps all of us.

Hit the wrong key trying again....UPDATE LUMPY CHIN AND NECK PLUS I GOT MY CHEEKS BACK!

Naples Plastic Surgeon

I found the office to be organized with proper staff for each position and very very nice people. Dr. Prysi is a happy warm professional gentleman. The surgery center was beyond my expectations.