Female with Buldging Hand and Wrist Veins. Naples, FL

Im 36 years old. After the birth of my fifth child...

Im 36 years old. After the birth of my fifth child I developed very noticeable hand and wrist veins. So bad that I wore long sleeve even in the summer even in the Georgia heat.. No doctors in my home state would treat wrist veins. So I came to Realself to look for a doctor who would. I found Dr.John Landi at Vanish Vein and Laser Center in Naples, Fla. I was treated with ablation of the large veins and Sclerotherpy of the small ones. The price includes three visits. I will be doing my last one in the morning. There is at least a 80% improvement so far and I couldn't be happier. There was hardly any pain involved and I was fine right after the procedure. I went out to lunch and walked the beach a hour after! After being told my hands couldn't be fixed to seeing such dramatic results it was worth every penny. I will add more pictures after my final appointment.

Still so happy with my results. I would recommened this procedure to anyone with similar issues.
Naples General Surgeon

Wonderful doctor and staff! They knew I was from out of town and was getting ready to move and worked with my schedule. Even bringing me in for my last appointment on a Saturday. Dr. Landi explained everything step by step. And made sure I was comfortable. Everyone there was very warm and kind. I would highly recommend him. So much so that Im bringing my mom in for the very same procedure soon.