Female with Buldging Hand and Wrist Veins. Naples, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Im 36 years old. After the birth of my fifth child...

Im 36 years old. After the birth of my fifth child I developed very noticeable hand and wrist veins. So bad that I wore long sleeve even in the summer even in the Georgia heat.. No doctors in my home state would treat wrist veins. So I came to Realself to look for a doctor who would. I found Dr.John Landi at Vanish Vein and Laser Center in Naples, Fla. I was treated with ablation of the large veins and Sclerotherpy of the small ones. The price includes three visits. I will be doing my last one in the morning. There is at least a 80% improvement so far and I couldn't be happier. There was hardly any pain involved and I was fine right after the procedure. I went out to lunch and walked the beach a hour after! After being told my hands couldn't be fixed to seeing such dramatic results it was worth every penny. I will add more pictures after my final appointment.

Uodate

Still so happy with my results. I would recommened this procedure to anyone with similar issues.
Naples General Surgeon

Wonderful doctor and staff! They knew I was from out of town and was getting ready to move and worked with my schedule. Even bringing me in for my last appointment on a Saturday. Dr. Landi explained everything step by step. And made sure I was comfortable. Everyone there was very warm and kind. I would highly recommend him. So much so that Im bringing my mom in for the very same procedure soon.