EVLT & Sclerotherapy - Naples, FL

First off let me start by saying that I had been...

First off let me start by saying that I had been on a gluten/soy/dairy/peanuts/corn at the advice of my doctor. I’m 41 years old.

During this time, I was also working out with personal trainer and attending the gym.In the process I developed very prominent veins in my forearms, wrists and hands.

I did research online, I learned a lot of thin women with low body fat have this issue.

I stopped working out since I read it could become worse & seemed to be getting worse.

I’ve always been thin but this diet stripped all my body fat. I know this since I tried similar diet a year before & had same veiny issue. That time it went away on it’s own since I started eating whatever I wanted again. I found Dr. Landi online & was finding some interesting posts online on some websites that he advises on regarding similar body problem.

I contact his office for consultation and they were very helpful. I am two hours away from his location. I emailed him some photos and he said he could help.

He recommended EVLT & Sclerotherapy. I went for the first appt & he examined me. Before we started, he showed me before & after photos. That made me feel comfortable. My mom was with me & he explained the procedures to her as well.

I was allowed to take Aleve & also I take Ativan so I took that just before for my nerves.

He took some before photos. He did both ofr my arms and my wrists, even my fingers. The area was very numb & there were two assistants. Afterwards, they wrapped both arms & hands with guaze and bandages. I think just to put some pressure on the area. I removed in 24 hrs.

I was able to see results right away after my treatment. This had really been bothering me way too much, I had to do something. The procedure did include some follow up treatments where he would do what was necessary & he also did my legs which really helped. I think I will return for that again.

I found him to be very professional and passionate about the veins.

His staff was very friendly & for that I am so grateful I found Dr. Landi.

I will be adding photos as a reply, I haven't taken them yet.

Photos added

These photos were taken yesterday. My procedure was done March 2014. and a few follow ups for the next few weeks after.

Before photos

Taken March 2014

Before photo

2014
Naples General Surgeon

Great doctor, very knowledgable and down to earth.