Love her work! - Naples, FL

I have been a patient with Dr. Fox for almost ten...

I have been a patient with Dr. Fox for almost ten years. I should have been writing reviews each time I was happy. But let's face it. When we are happy we just enjoy the results. I started out doing fillers when my cheeks and lines around my mouth were getting stronger. I went to someone before Dr. Fox but thought I didn't look like myself. Then on a consult for something else Dr. Fox pointed out what the other person did on my face that wasn't exactly natural. A nurse from another plastic surgeons office had done a filler 4 months earlier. I agreed for her to fix the previous filler and not only did I look more natural but my mouth wasn't turned down, my jowls weren't as obvious, and frankly I looked younger and it didn't look like I had fillers. Well years passed and of course knowing her eye I went ahead and did a facelift with her and a tummy at the same time. My results exceeded my expectations. And I feel so amazing. So glad I started this journey with her because I believe if I never met her I wouldn't have had any facelift and that would have been a shame. So I wholey and entirely recommend Dr Elizabeth Fox. My tummy tuck tightening lost me 17 pounds after surgery too!!!
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Amazing, very informative. No hesitations or questions asked! Family-friendly. Total-care! Proud of my procedure and to call Dr. Fox a friend and business acquaintance is to be lucky! Thank you!