Thermiva - Painful, Awful Experience. Ruined my Week, Sex Life and More - Naples, FL

I researched this procedure. I thought I did it...

I researched this procedure. I thought I did it all right. The reviews, practitioners and patients all raved about the "pain-free and no down time procedure". From the start of the procedure it was painful and very uncomfortable. She moved around in there so fast and kept on bumping things. Felt like a cattle prod. I was bed-ridden for almost 2 days and in intense pain. Almost a week later and now I can't have sex because of the pain and loss of bladder function. I went from having amazing orgasms and never painful sex EVER (just needed lube) to destroying my life. I don't know what happened! But - because of the intense initial pain I should have figured that the procedure was not being done properly. Glad for all you ladies who are reaping the rewards. Hopefully I have no permanent damage. No bashing the device at this point - just the person who performed it.
Dr. Anonymous

Not happy with provider. Told them I was in pain and discomfort. Certainly something went horribly wrong.