Laser Disaster - Naples, FL

Staff was nice, doctor was, in my opinion,...

Staff was nice, doctor was, in my opinion, completely dishonest in what the expectations would be for laser. I asked him straight out, what would I look like the following days after the procedure. He showed me a photo of a woman with a slight sunburn. Not bad at all. So I went through with it.

The next couple of weeks and, in fact, year, were a nightmare. My face bled for several days, sometimes I stuck to my pillow and had to rip the healing skin to separate me from the pillow case. I couldn't move my face or eat or talk as my face took several days to bleed, seep, heal and scab over. It was, hands down, the worst experience of my life.

The worst part of it was the doctor. When I asked him a couple of weeks later why he had lied to me about what to expect after the procedure he replied, "If I told you the truth, you never would have done it." I will never forget that he actually admitted that to me.

He was right. I never would have done it. Not even had it taken 10 years off my face and 20 pounds off my bottom would I have even done such a procedure. Regardless of whether the results were good or not. I am, however, extremely grateful my face was not destroyed. But not for a million dollars would I do that again, and I'm very unhappy that I was not communicated with in an honest manner and I'm disappointed that people do terrible things to others just for cash.

I still have the issues that I had the laser for and I don't care. I'm happy to live with them. My skin took over a year for the redness to fade. People made comments about it for over a year in fact, always asking what happened to me. My skin thinned dramatically as well. But again, I'm just happy to be over that trauma. Of course, I did not take any photos, too horrifying. But the blood and blisters and scabs to my face compared to the photo the doctor showed me are something I'll never forget.
Naples Plastic Surgeon

He lied to me, flat out.