Midwestern Woman Who Prides Hersel - Naples, FL

I am a Midwestern woman who prides herself on...

I am a Midwestern woman who prides herself on being natural and down to earth.
But, began to be very unhappy when I approached 60. I saw my mother ( and grandmother ) in my face.
And felt my prime was over in my body as well.
Two of my close friends told me to come with them on a Juvederm appointment to see Dr Elizabeth Fox
and I began to see the possibility of doing something for myself.
Now I have to admit I waited too long in the waiting room. And I wasn't so happy until I met her. She apologized for my wait ( which from my experience most physicians don't do )
Then I began to talk to her and realized that she was different and approachable.
Long story short , I ended up having a facelift and a breast aug.
both exceeded my expectations my face is how I looked 20 years ago and frankly I don't think my breasts ever looked this good. but it's the post op care that led me to write this review.
I have never been given both the Doctors and nurses cell phones and told to contact them anytime needed.
The availability of Dr Fox, approachability ( is that a word) , the true care is quiet impressive to me.
Her attention to detail and the ease of the surgery and the care at the overnight stay actually made it enjoyable.
One more thing. No one at the office told me I looked awesome until I really did ! Very honest down to earth staff.
The swelling took time but now I feel like my husbands girlfriend instead of wife.
That at 62 is pretty good. !
Needless to say my husband who is a CEO of a large company is equally happy and has done some procedure for himself also.
Naples Plastic Surgeon