Bulging Veins in Arms and Hands. Naples, FL

I am a trim, athletic woman who has always had...

I am a trim, athletic woman who has always had visible arm and hand veins, but they had gotten worse over the years and made me look older than my age. I couldn't find any doctors who were willing to treat normal veins in the arms and hands. I was becoming frustrated and was considering filler to my hands but I knew this would be costly. I found Dr. Landi on Realself and communicated with him via email to get an idea of whether this was treatable. Dr Landi was very prompt in his responses and let me know that he had successfully treated arms and hands similar to mine. I was very happy to hear this and made arrangements to fly to Florida for treatment. Dr Landi and his staff were all excellent, kind, warm, and professional people. I knew I was in excellent hands and I had no worries. I declined the pre treatment anti anxiety medication and I was very comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. He treated the larger arm veins with EVLT and the hand veins with sclerotherapy. He treated one arm and hand on one day and then the other of the next day. I'm really glad he did this as I was a bit uncomfortable afterwards due to the larger arm veins. I'm still a tiny bit swollen and bruised but my arms and hands already look remarkably better. I highly recommend Dr Landi to anyone who has any type of vein issue. I will post photos of my hands now and then also again when the bruising and swelling are diminished.
Naples General Surgeon

Dr Landi and staff were all professional and kind. I highly recommend Dr Landi for anyone who is interested in vein treatment.