31 Year Old Breast Construction - Naples, FL

Dr. Gill reconstructed my breasts after a...

Dr. Gill reconstructed my breasts after a bilateral mastectomy. She has far exceeded my expectations. The consultation was very informative, and she, along with her staff, answered every question I had. I did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. She doesn’t “push” products or procedures, but rather focuses on what your desires are throughout the process. She is extremely personable and concerned about your health. Not only did she come visit me in the hospital after my procedure, but she also called to check on me at home several days after. The incisions were minimal and I'm extremely impressed with the way my "new" breasts look.
I know I can call the office and get the answers I need quickly. I needed forms filled out for work, and her nurse, Andrea, had them returned to me in less than 24 hours. I have to see several doctors, and visit many offices, and her office, by far, is the most enjoyable experience of them all. Her office handled all of the insurance paperwork, and my costs were minimal. If you are looking for a doctor, I would highly recommend Dr. Gill.
Naples Physician