27 Years Old, Breast Augmentation - Dr. Turk is Amazing! - Naples, FL

Dr. Turk performed my breast augmentation and he...

Dr. Turk performed my breast augmentation and he is hands down the best plastic surgeon in the area! Starting with the consultation, he made me feel instantly comfortable and is super friendly and funny. Their awesome 3d imaging technology was able to show me what the finished product would look like at different sizes and shapes which was super helpful. I’m 27, 5’8, 150 pounds, and was a 34B and wanted to go bigger but wanted them to look very natural, not so much cleavage but have more of the under and side boob. We went with 500cc silicone under the muscle which now put me at a full c/small d. Leading up to surgery, they give you a packet full of instructions on what to prepare for, what to do before and after, and so much more. I loved the amount of detail they provided me and information. They do the surgery in-house which is great, and their office is inside of a hospital which is a bonus too. When I went into the operating room they had Taylor Swift playing on the speakers and the atmosphere was very upbeat and relaxing at the same time. Procedure went seamlessly and they were there every step of the way, even following up with a personal phone call in the evening to make sure I was doing ok and sent the most beautiful flowers to my house! Another nice little bonus was some free botox and also getting 20% off future things I do with them. Dr. Turk and his team took such great care of me and gave me the most beautiful new additions to my body that I honestly could not be any happier with- they are absolutely PERFECT. I recommend him and the whole staff with the highest regards.
Naples Plastic Surgeon