Time for a New Me - Naples, FL

I think I have reached the point in my life to do...

I think I have reached the point in my life to do something for me. I am married with two grown children, so rather than thinking about doing this, I'm taking the plunge and doing it next week. I had my pre-op appointment last week. My PS chose 371cc moderate profile. Currently, I am a 32-34B in bra sizes, but I don't actually fill out the cups completely. I am narrow through the shoulders and I never wrote down any of the measurements that were taken on my initial visit. I had two consultations, and chose surgeon #2. I was totally hooked after meeting Dr. Gardner. I felt very comfortable with him, and he was very straightforward and kind My surgery is scheduled for 9-8-2016. I am excited, but nervous. My husband is very supportive, which makes my decision much easier.
Naples Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Paul Gardner is a board certified plastic surgeon. I felt comfortable with Dr. Gardner, and felt that he was the best choice for my augmentation. Dr. Gardner has a wonderful bedside manner, and genuinely cares about his patients. I am happy that I chose Dr. Gardner to be my plastic surgeon.